Beyond the article:
frontiers of editorial and commercial innovation
By Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
This report by the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism looks at how news organizations are creating innovative editorial formats and seeking commercial opportunities ‘beyond the article’.
Kevin Anderson, International Media and Communications Consultant, shares the case studies discussed in interviews with editorial and commercial leaders, startup founders and technology directors.
Read this report for the latest on:
- Distributed content, through social networks or increasingly via messaging platforms, apps, and emerging virtual reality stores
- Moving beyond distributes strategies to achieve scale
- Why display advertising is playing a smaller role in monetising distributed audiences
- Video enabled internet’s pressure on television
- Developing product management to increase pace of innovation and commercial success